|4 Standard Place Settings|
|Rapid / Eco / Intensive / Soak / DIY / Sterilize
|Memory Power Off|
|Start/ Pause Button|
|5L Water Tank|
|Energy Consumption (ECO) : 0.46 kwh|
|Stainless Steel Filter|
|Unit Dimension: WxDxHmm 410*400*430mm|
|Package Dimension : WxDxH mm 527*518*530mm|
|230V / 60Hz|
Pipe Opening Installation
1. Draining Hose
2. Inlet Hose
3. Power Cord
Installation of Discharge Pipe
1. Installation opening of discharge pipe.
2. Insert the “double wire clamp” into the discharge pipe.
3. Put the discharge pipe into the installation opening and buckle the “double wire clamp” inward.
Note: The dishwasher might not work properly if the drain hose is hung 10cm higher than the dishwasher drain outlet.
Connect to Water Source
1. Connecting the water inlet hose.
1. Power Switch
3. Temperature Indicator
4. Time Indicator
5. Number Display
Prior Using for the First Time
1. Plug in
3. Do not plug in with wet hand to prevent electric shock
1. Remove larger residue
2. Open dishwasher door
3. Pull out dish basket
4. Knife & fork basket tableware placing
Put in Detergent Powder
1. Put in proper amount of specialized detergent powder
2. Close the dishwasher door
Start the Dishwasher
1. Press the “Power” button
2. Choose proper washing program
3. Press “Start/Pause” button to start washing
Maintenance and Cleaning
1. Rotate to the left to take out the filter.
2. The filter is made of three parts; please disassemble to wash.
3. After cleaning, assemble the filter and then install back to the dishwasher.
1. Pull out upward the sprayer.
2. Use fine tool to clean the sprayer holes.
1. Cut-off the dishwasher power.
2. Close water supply equipment and break connection between the inlet pipe and faucet.
3. Discharge remaining water from inlet pipe and water valve (catch the water with a plate).
4. Re-connect the inlet pipe and faucet.
5. Take out the filter from the tub and dry the water cup with the sponge, also cause machine damage or leave traces on the surfaces.
- E2 – Water Inlet Warning
- E5 – Leakage
- E7 – Water Shortage Warning
- E4 – Heater Warning
- E10 – High Water Level Warning
"Opened Box units" are brand new units with physical imperfections like scratches, dents, discoloration (yellowish) or no boxes due to mishandling. Often they aredisplay units returned by the retailers.
"Sealed box units" are those sold by the retailers – i.e. Ansons, SM, Robinsons, Western, etc
It's between 6 months to the standard 1 year for parts and service depending on the product chosen.
Luzon and VisMin Branches
- Pasig- 103 Mercedes Avenue, San Miguel, Pasig City.
Waze: CYA Industries Inc
- Cainta- Enter Sierra Valley (Starbucks Sierra Valley) then turn left at Finch Drive Valley Golf will not allow entry to our Warehouse Sale through Don Celso St Waze: CYA Industries Inc- Cainta
- LIIP- Laguna (Asian Durables Manufacturing Inc) BLK 3 LOT 2 Mamplasan St. LIIP, Brgy. Mamplasan, Biñan City Laguna Waze: Asian Durables Manufacturing Inc
- Bacolod- Lot 9 and 10, Block 9 Magsaysay Avenue Brgy. Taculing Bacolod City (near Dragon Lodge)
- Cebu- Designer Square Lot 2 Natalio Bacalso Avenue Cebu City (between Petron and PLDT Bldg)
- CDO- Zone 5 Cugman Highway Cagayan De Oro City (beside Wilcon and across Mandaue Foam)
- Davao- L29E-1 Corner Emiville Subdivision, Buhangin, Diversion Road, Brgy. Sasa Davao City. (5 mins away from Davao International Airport near Iglesia ni Kristo)