A winning combination
The combination particle + carbon filter removes annoying household odors, chemicals, and gases, as well as 99.97% of airborne particles, like pollen, dust, viruses and more with Blueair's HEPASilent™ filtration technology.
Genuine performance, superior quality
Unlike generic look-a-likes, genuine Blueair replacement filters are specially designed to maintain superior performance over time and ensures your warranty remains intact.
Replacement is easy
When it's time to replace your filter (about every six months), start by unplugging your air purifier. Turn the top portion of the air purifier counterclockwise to remove. Take out the old filter and vacuum away any dust on the inside. Insert the replacement filter, replace the top/cap and plug back in. Easy.
Our unique HEPASilent™filtration technology allows our filters to be less dense. Less dense filters require less air pressure - resulting in quieter and more energy efficient air purifiers.
The particle filter layer helps to minimize the airborne that can trigger allergy symptoms, including pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and fine smoke particles.
A layer of activated coconut carbon absorbs light gases, including volatile organic compounds (VOC), smog, chemicals, and annoying household odors from pets, smoke, and cooking.
To maintain optimum performance, we recommend changing your filter about once 6-months when used 24 hours a day.
The filter structure traps even the smallest particles and resists clogging to maintain maximum airflow.
- Filter Type
Polypropelyne fibers free of chemicals and binders with activated carbon mesh. Fiber shedding resistant.
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
12.1 x 20.7 x 3.1 in
- Product weight
- Filter frame material
- Filter recycling
Yes, please check your local recycling facility for availability.
- Recommended filter change
6 months (4,380 hours) when used 24 hours a day
- Number of filters
"Opened Box units" are brand new units with physical imperfections like scratches, dents, discoloration (yellowish) or no boxes due to mishandling. Often they aredisplay units returned by the retailers.
"Sealed box units" are those sold by the retailers – i.e. Ansons, SM, Robinsons, Western, etc
It's between 6 months to the standard 1 year for parts and service depending on the product chosen.
Luzon and VisMin Branches
- Pasig- 103 Mercedes Avenue, San Miguel, Pasig City.
Waze: CYA Industries Inc
- Cainta- Enter Sierra Valley (Starbucks Sierra Valley) then turn left at Finch Drive Valley Golf will not allow entry to our Warehouse Sale through Don Celso St Waze: CYA Industries Inc- Cainta
- LIIP- Laguna (Asian Durables Manufacturing Inc) BLK 3 LOT 2 Mamplasan St. LIIP, Brgy. Mamplasan, Biñan City Laguna Waze: Asian Durables Manufacturing Inc
- Bacolod- Lot 9 and 10, Block 9 Magsaysay Avenue Brgy. Taculing Bacolod City (near Dragon Lodge)
- Cebu- Designer Square Lot 2 Natalio Bacalso Avenue Cebu City (between Petron and PLDT Bldg)
- CDO- Zone 5 Cugman Highway Cagayan De Oro City (beside Wilcon and across Mandaue Foam)
- Davao- L29E-1 Corner Emiville Subdivision, Buhangin, Diversion Road, Brgy. Sasa Davao City. (5 mins away from Davao International Airport near Iglesia ni Kristo)